Hosting plans for small and medium business. > Knowledgebase > Website Hosting > How to upgrade my website hosting account
How to upgrade my website hosting account
- Sign into your account, to do this go to https://olympicglobal.com/clientarea.php?action=products.Located below My Products & Services you will find your list of accounts that have access to Cpanel.
- Locate the account you wish to upgrade and then click view details. This should be located on the far right side of your account.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to "Management Actions" and click "Upgrade/Downgrade".
- Select the website hosting plan you wish to upgrade to by clicking the button "Choose Product".
- Now follow the on screen instructions.
Add to Favourites Print this Article